ARLA/CLUSTER: DXpedition às Ilhas Falkland e não só, desde que o orçamento chegue.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 31 de Dezembro de 2015 - 15:52:53 WET

VP8SGI/VP8STI DXpedition news

In just two short weeks, members of the VP8STI/VP8SGI team will be
meeting the Braveheart in Stanley, the Falkland Islands. All of our
plans are going very well. We have raised 73% of the funds needed to
complete our Dxpedition.

We are very grateful for all Foundation, Club and Individual support.

We have updated our QSL page and OQRS will be live as soon as we
complete each activation. We will make every effort to upload our logs
to Clublog each day. We expect to have challenges in doing so as at 59
degrees South, Southern Thule Island is outside of the Inmarsat BGAN
coverage footprint.

The team is very focused and committed to satisfying the need for
contacts with South Sandwich and South Georgia. We ask that everyone
follow the DX Code of Conduct. We will not work stations that are
calling out of turn. We will be in communications with our Chief Pilot
each day and we ask you to work with our team of Regional Pilot
stations to help us meet the demand for contacts.

We are very excited to be activating the #3 and #8 most wanted DXCC
entities on a combined trip. Adding South Georgia on to our itinerary
cost us an extra $120,000. If you have not already donated, won’t you
please consider a donation? For our US donors, your end of year
donations are tax deductible to the Intrepid-DX Group as we are a
501.C.3.

You can view all details of our Dxpedition at:
http://www.intrepid-dx.com/vp8 Please watch for updates and
announcements in The Daily DX, DX-World, DX Coffee and DX News.
[ed. as well as the OPDX]

Thank you
Paul N6PSE
Co-Leader, VP8 Team