ARLA/CLUSTER: Interrupção das emissões de sinal horário da estação britânica MSF em 60 kHz

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 4 de Dezembro de 2015 - 13:52:34 WET

Notice of Interruption - MSF 60 kHz Time and Frequency Signal

The MSF 60 kHz time and frequency signal broadcast from Anthorn Radio
Station will be shut down on Thursday 10 December 2015 from 10:00 to 14:00
UTC

The interruption to the transmission is required to allow maintenance work
to be carried out in safety.

If you require any additional information, please contact us at:
communications  npl.co.uk

Or alternatively please see our website:
www.npl.co.uk/time

Our thanks to both *Mike Terry* and *Tony Dixon G4CJC* for spotting this
item