ARLA/CLUSTER: Criança de 10 anos demonstra como é fácil operar em telegrafia e construir uma Magnetic Loop Antenna

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 27 de Agosto de 2015 - 13:30:54 WEST

10-year-old demonstrates how to use Morse Code keys

Emilia giving small demonstration about how to use Morse Code Keys. At the
end of the video she explains how our Magnetic Loop Antenna is built

A few details about the easy to build 20m Magnetic Loop Antenna:

The capacitor is NOS Russian Vacuum Variable Capacitor - 4 to 100pf. (EBay)
The copper pipe is 1/2 inch internal diameter. ( Rona in Canada / You could
get the same in Home Depot or Zoro in the USA )
The connecting clamps are 3/4 inch made from copper. ( Home Depot )
When wrapped around 1/2 inch pipe - they fit just right.
Two of the screws tightening the clamps are plastic. The other two are
metal.
The tuning "knob" is made from 1/2 inch PEX tube. The capacitor has a hole
in the shaft - so I just used a small screw to connect the PEX tube.

The only special tool I used for this antenna was a pipe cutter that used
for the copper pipes and the PEX tube. It cost around $10.

Watch How to use Morse Code Keys - Demonstration by 10 year old