Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: transmissão detectada com sdr estranha nos 27.395 fm

Hugo Barata ct2hmx gmail.com
Domingo, 23 de Agosto de 2015 - 15:23:31 WEST

As emissões religiosas pode conter resposta neste artigo e link:

27 MHz CADS broadcasts like Irish church and America churchI am sitting
here at the moment listerning to the 19 UKFM (27.781.25) and the Irish
Church is in full swing.

There seem's to be 1 on 27.775, and 3 on 27.785. Haveing a scan around the
other channels, there are quite a few on other frequenceys.

This service is meant for the people that could not get to the church for
one reason or another and most of the listerner's recieve it on SW Radio's.
I just wonder how many people are haveing trouble trying to hear it because
of the power adapter's.

Maybe someone should tell the church what is happening and how their
broadcast's will soon be disrupted because of these device's.
These Irish church broadcasts have been a matter of controversy and they
may or may not be legal.

There is a mention on Wikipedia at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_pirate_radio where they are supposed to
obtain a licence to use the frequencies, whether they all have we don't
know.

In view of this, and the fact that they come under ROI legislation and not
UK, and BTVision will unlikely to be an issue there, I suspect we should
not persue this one.

73 Dave G3YMC

 http://www.davesergeant.com