ARLA/CLUSTER: Ministro britânico afirma que o "switch off" da radio em FM não afectará negativamente os ouvintes.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 17 de Agosto de 2015 - 11:36:18 WEST

When will the FM radio signal be switched off?

The Minister of State for culture, Ed Vaizey, has told the *Today*
programme that whatever the government's decision on the switch from FM to
digital radio, it will not negatively affect listeners.

When asked whether this parliament would switch off the FM signal, Mr
Vaizey did not rule it out.

"What I am going to commit to is to get the signal as good as FM and as
cheap as radios," the Conservative MP told the programme.

"We will not do anything that impacts on radio listeners," Mr Vaizey said.

"I know how much people care."

However, the BBC may want to make their own decision about the future of
FM, he said.

Listen to the interview:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02zdwyg

Our thanks to *Mike Terry* for the above information