ARLA/CLUSTER: Alterações no comité EMC da Região 1 da IARU

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 28 de Abril de 2015 - 14:09:33 WEST

Chair, IARU Region 1 EMC Committee

Writing on the IARU Region 1 site Don Beattie G3BJ reports on EMC
Committee changes

Christian Verholt, OZ8CY, has decided to stand down from his role as
Chairman of the IARU Region 1 EMC Committee. Christian has held this
role for 22 years and I would like to place on record IARU's gratitude
to him for all his work over that extended period. We wish him well
for the future.

As a result of this change, the Region 1 Executive Committee has
decided to appoint Thilo Kootz, DL9KCE, as Chairman of the IARU Region
1 EMC Committee. Thilo is currently Vice-Chairman of the Committee.

Thilo is also Chairman of the Region 1 Political Relations Committee
and an announcement about the leadership of that Committee will be
made in due course.

These changes are effective immediately.

Don Beattie, G3BJ
President, IARU Region 1

IARU Region 1 http://iaru-r1.org/