ARLA/CLUSTER: Nos EUA os donativos para as "DXpeditions" já podem ser dedutíveis nos impostos

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 27 de Abril de 2015 - 13:51:47 WEST

INDEXA donations now tax deductable

*INDEXA*, as you know, has been one of the major sponsors and contributors
to DXpeditions for over 33 years.

Until now, donations from U.S. amateurs were not considered a tax reduction
for your personal taxes. Earlier this month INDEXA received the 501(c)(3)
tax exempt status from the IRS that allows donations or gifts from U.S.
Amateurs to be a tax deduction.

DXpeditions to the rare DXCC entities that we all count on are getting
harder and much more expensive. Investing in advance can help INDEXA with
larger grants to these and other rare ones that have not even been
publically announced yet. Remember, receiving a tax deduction for
supporting your favorite hobby is a nice perk.

Check out the INDEXA web site at www.indexa.org for our past history and
future DXpeditions we have already supported. Membership and donations can
be made on the web via our secure system or through our direct mailing
address on the bottom of the page.

May we all continue to enjoy the thrill of the QSOs of the rare DXpeditions
by helping to financially assist in their success.
Support INDEXA

73,

* Gary Dixon, K4MQG *INDEXA President