ARLA/CLUSTER: CQ WW SSB 2014 divulga lista de Desqualificações e Avisos, onde constam algumas estações nacionais

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 21 de Abril de 2015 - 13:58:19 WEST

CQ WW SSB 2014 Disqualifications and Warnings
The CQ World Wide Contest Committee has published a list of those amateurs
who were disqualified or received warnings for CQ WW SSB 2014

The CQ WW is the largest Amateur Radio competition in the world with over
30,000 participants.

The CQWW site says:

*The CQ WW Contest Committee takes its job as referee for the contest very
seriously.  Each year a group of dedicated members spends many hours
pouring over logs, listening to SDR recordings, and following up on input
from the contest community.  We do not always have perfect information and
it is difficult when each entrant is operating from their own station
without any outside observer. Even so, the logs and recordings often tell
us a clear story. It is our job as referees to call them as we see
them.Each disqualified entrant is notified of the decision and given 5 days
to respond. We do this to allow everyone the opportunity to present an
explanation of what appears in the log.*

The overwhelming majority of those listed are European, see
http://cqww.com/blog/cq-ww-ssb-2014-disqualifications-and-warnings/
DisqualificationsEntrant (Operator)ViolationCT1FHLunclaimed assistance,
self-spottingDJ9ZBunclaimed assistanceE74Yunclaimed assistanceEN0U (UT5UDX)two
signals, self-spotting, transmitting above 7200EU6MLunclaimed assistance
F4BHWunclaimed assistance, self-spottingF4FLQunclaimed assistance,
self-spottingF4GVZunclaimed assistanceHG1S*time shifting to meet band
change ruleHG3M (HA3MY)unclaimed assistance, power,
self-spottingIK4DCXunclaimed
assistanceIT9ESWunclaimed assistanceIZ7DMTunclaimed assistanceN3IQ
(ND3F)unclaimed
assistanceR3BMunclaimed assistanceR4WDXunclaimed assistanceRT4F
(RK4FU)unclaimed
assistanceRT6A**time shifting to meet band change ruleRX1CQunclaimed
assistanceSN5X (SP5GRM)unclaimed assistanceSP3PWLunclaimed
assistanceUA5Bunclaimed
assistanceUA9JDPunclaimed assistanceYT7A (YU7BJ)unclaimed assistance

*HG1S (HA1TJ, HA1DAI, HA1DAC, HA6NF, HA7PL, HA8DM, HA1DAE)

** RT6A (R7AA, UA7C, UA6YW, RL3DR, RU6AX)
Warnings

Warnings are issued when a possible violation is detected, but there is not
sufficient grounds to justify a disqualification -OR- when we want to make
entrants aware that they will be under more scrutiny in the future.
Entrant (Operator)ViolationDJ7MHself-spottingDM4Xwide signalNP2Ptransmitting
outside of license limitationsRT4Fwide signalUW2Mwide signalEA1DRwide signal

We saw a big increase in the number of stations from IARU Region 1 that
were calling and working stations above 7200 Khz.  Using the SDR recordings
(not frequencies in the logs), we verified over 100 stations transmitting
outside the amateur band.  Many are probably the result of clicking on DX
Cluster spots or simply following the lead of others that are breaking the
rules. We have decided to issue warnings to all stations with 2 or more
occurrences as a first step. In addition to the warning, any QSOs above
7200 were removed from scoring. Next year we may take more aggressive
action if this behavior continues.
Entrant (Operator)Violation9A3Btransmission above 7200E74EBLtransmission
above 72009K2HNtransmission above 7200CN2Rtransmission above
7200CR6Ktransmission
above 7200CR6Ptransmission above 7200CT1EAVtransmission above
7200DP6Ttransmission
above 7200E79Dtransmission above 7200EA3VNtransmission above
7200ED1Btransmission
above 7200ED1Rtransmission above 7200EE5Ttransmission above
7200II2Atransmission
above 7200IK2YCWtransmission above 7200IO5Otransmission above
7200IQ2MItransmission
above 7200IR4Mtransmission above 7200IW2HAJtransmission above
7200IZ2ODMtransmission
above 7200IZ8EPXtransmission above 7200LZ5Ktransmission above
7200LZ5Rtransmission
above 7200OE5Ttransmission above 7200RA3OAtransmission above
7200SK3Wtransmission
above 7200SO4Rtransmission above 7200SO9Ttransmission above
7200UP2Ltransmission
above 7200UT1AAtransmission above 7200UT2UUtransmission above
7200UW7Wtransmission
above 7200OH0Ztransmission above 7200SV8/HA5OVtransmission above
7200TM1Atransmission
above 1850