ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Easypal Version Notify

Luís Garcia Filipe afterhours36 gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 9 de Abril de 2015 - 14:24:09 WEST

Miguel,  màs noticias.  O criador do easypal passou a sk.  O resto segue em
baixo.

73

Cs7ael.
---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: "Easypal Version Notify" <no-reply-easypal  vk3evl.com>
Data: 09/04/2015 13:49
Assunto: Easypal Version Notify
Para: "Easypal Version Notify Subscriber" <afterhours36  gmail.com>

Hi Everyone,
With a heavy heart, i'm writing to let you know of some sad news.
I have been led to believe that Erik, VK4AES, the creator of EasyPal has
recently become SK after taking ill.
To the best of my knowledge, the source code for EasyPal has not been
shared with anyone so there will be no further development of EasyPal.
I will leave this mailing list in place should I hear any further news. If
you have any further knowledge on this that you can share, please email me
on my callsign at this website.

73s
Matthew VK3EVL

--
*******IMPORTANT NOTE********
Please ensure you whitelist both no-reply-easypal  vk3evl.com and

AOL users. I'm having trouble sending to AOL addresses. If you can, please
use a different email address.

Here's a reminder about your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to the following mailing list:

        Easypal Version Notify

using the following email:

        afterhours36  gmail.com

* Want to remove yourself from this mailing list at any time? Use this link:
http://www.vk3evl.com/dada/mail.cgi/u/easypal/afterhours36/gmail.com/

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

* Need Help? Contact:
list-admin  vk3evl.com

* Privacy Policy:
The information you submit will not be used for any purpose other than
those related to the list

Mailing List Powered by Dada Mail
http://www.vk3evl.com/dada/mail.cgi/what_is_dada_mail/