ARLA/CLUSTER: "W5KUB webcast" agora também em Onda Curta em 9930 kHz através da WTWW

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Abril de 2015 - 14:37:39 WEST

W5KUB webcast also on shortwave

We are expanding our w5kub.com webcast.
As you know we have started a weekly ham radio program on Tuesday nights.

Beginning Tuesday April 7 we will be simulcasting our webcast on
shortwave station WTWW.

This station runs 100KW and has 18 DB antennas. That equates to about
3200 Kilowatts erp. Since this is shortwave, depending on propagation
you may or may not hear it. It is heard in many countries.
The freq is 9930 KHZ.

Since most of us got our start in shortwave listening, I plan to add a
shortwave segment to the show. you can also tune in to the website
atw5kub.com Tuesday nights 8 PM central or 0100 UTC Weds.

Live ham radio show Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tues night at 8:00
PM central (0200 UTC Weds) on W5KUB.COM
Please check out our ham radio video broadcast page at
http://w5kub.com and please join our W5KUB video facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/279273778772594/