ARLA/CLUSTER: Microwave Update (MUD); O "tira-teimas" anual dedicado às micro-ondas, dias 24 e 25 de Outubro em Nova Iorque

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Setembro de 2014 - 14:08:44 WEST

Noise figure measurements at Microwave Update 2014

Through the generosity of both Keysight Technologies and Al Ward, W5LUA, we
will have the equipment (noise figure analyzers and noise sources) to
accomplish this.

Please bring your LNA’s and downconverters for the 10, 24, 47, and 78GHz
Amateur Bands with you as well as the other microwave ham bands, of course.
What we cannot do is measure/tune filters at 78GHz- the network analyzers
go to 67GHz.

*Microwave Update* (MUD) is an annual event held since 1985. MUD is a
conference dedicated to microwave equipment design, construction, and
operation. It is focused on, but not limited to, amateur radio on the
microwave bands. This year's conference will be held on October 24-25,
2014, in Rochester, NY.

The Microwave Update 2014 Website:
http://www.microwaveupdate.org/

The Microwave Update 2014 Now has a Facebook Page at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1491407767770116/

All of us in the Rochester VHF Group are looking forward to seeing all of
you at this year's MUD conference! If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact us and we'll do our best to take care of you.

73

*Dave K2DH**Frank K2OS*

MUD2014 Co-Chairmen