ARLA/CLUSTER: Estamos a ficar sem espaço nas "Altas Frequencias" para tantos equipamentos comerciais ?

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 9 de Setembro de 2014 - 13:09:02 WEST

Are we running out of radio frequency space?

As demand for new mobile services grow, can the UK’s limited radio
frequencies keep up with technological development? Or will there be a
serious shortage of RF space in the very near future?

The last 15 years have seen an explosion of mobile technologies.
Smartphones, TV channels, wireless internet and mobile data, all
requiring a chunk of the mobile spectrum, but with a relative finite
amount of space how much more can it hold?

Read the full article at
http://www.ebuyer.com/blog/2014/07/are-we-running-out-of-radio-frequency-space

Our thanks to Stephen, G7VFY for spotting this item