ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Easypal Version Notify

Luís Garcia Filipe afterhours36 gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 8 de Outubro de 2014 - 22:32:11 WEST

Nova versão do easypal

73,

CS7AEL
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Easypal Version Notify <no-reply-easypal  vk3evl.com>
Date: 2014-10-08 6:30 GMT+01:00
Subject: Easypal Version Notify
To: Easypal Version Notify Subscriber <afterhours36  gmail.com>

Hi All,
A new version of EasyPal has been released on the 7th of October 2014.

It is strongly recommended by the developer that people upgrade to the
latest version incorporating many bug fixes.
It can be downloaded from my website http://www.vk3evl.com or the latest
version only from the authors website http://vk4aes.com

Cheers for now
Matthew
VK3EVL

--
*******IMPORTANT NOTE********
Please ensure you whitelist both no-reply-easypal  vk3evl.com and

AOL users. I'm having trouble sending to AOL addresses. If you can, please
use a different email address.

--
*******IMPORTANT NOTE********
Please ensure you whitelist both no-reply-easypal  vk3evl.com and
list-admin  vk3evl.com on any anti-spam devices you use.
We seem to have problems with barracuda anti-spam devices.

AOL users. I'm having trouble sending to AOL addresses. If you can, please
use a different email address.

Here's a reminder about your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to the following mailing list:

        Easypal Version Notify

using the following email:

        afterhours36  gmail.com

* Want to remove yourself from this mailing list at any time? Use this link:
http://www.vk3evl.com/dada/mail.cgi/u/easypal/afterhours36/gmail.com/

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

* Need Help? Contact:
list-admin  vk3evl.com

* Privacy Policy:
The information you submit will not be used for any purpose other than
those related to the list

Mailing List Powered by Dada Mail
http://www.vk3evl.com/dada/mail.cgi/what_is_dada_mail/

--