ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: TX Factor Episode 6

Pedro Ribeiro ct7abp gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2014 - 22:46:50 WET

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: <info  txfilms.co.uk>
Data: 19/11/2014 22:36
Assunto: TX Factor Episode 6
Para: <ct7abp  gmail.com>

Greetings Everyone!

The time has come to let you know about TX Factor episode 6 which is now
live at

www.txfactor.co.uk

This episode features the best from the UK's biggest rally, National
Hamfest 2014. The team meets the exhibitors and visitors and brings a
flavour of this amazing annual ham event to those who couldn't make it this
time.

There's also a chance to win the compact, yet function-packed dual band
VX-3 transceiver in our next free-to-enter competition.

We hope you enjoy watching the show and look forward to your comments and
feedback at

info  txfactor.co.uk

Best wishes from the team!