ARLA/CLUSTER: 6 Episodio do TX Factor com lançamento previsto para amanhã

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2014 - 12:46:10 WET

 Catch up with TX Factor and win!

Now the darker evenings are upon us there's an opportunity to spend
more time in the shack, and, if the bands are quiet, why not catch up
with TX Factor - the only UK based TV Show dedicated to Amateur Radio.

There are now five feature-packed episodes available to view on line,
on our website at www.txfactor.co.uk

Episode 6 launches on Thursday 20th November and brings you the best
of the UK's biggest rally, National Hamfest. The team meets the
exhibitors and visitors and brings a flavour of this amazing annual
ham event to those who couldn't make it this year.

Win a Yaesu VX-3 dual-band handie!!
In our latest episode there's a free-to-enter competition to win the
compact, yet function packed dual band VX-3 transceiver -courtesy of
Martin Lynch and Sons and Yaesu.

Why not show TX Factor at your club nights?
TX Factor's fast-paced, stimulating shows are full of items that your
club members will enjoy. Our episodes make a great filler for those
nights when you don't have a speaker or activity planned. If
unreliable Internet is an issue at your club venue contact us for a
free link to the episodes you want to show so you can download in
advance.

Keep an eye on the web site!
Between episodes we regularly post special mini editions featuring rig
reviews and other breaking amateur radio news in TXtra.

There's TXtalk too!
Hear the weekly GB2RS News from the RSGB in broadcast quality along
with a host of other regular, topical ham radio audio features.
Subscribe to TXtalk as a podcast and you'll always have the latest
episodes sent direct to your devices.

You'll find all this and more waiting for you at www.txfactor.co.uk