ARLA/CLUSTER: Fim da missão Manfred Memorial Moon Mission (4M) LX0OHB-4M após 438 horas

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 12 de Novembro de 2014 - 12:15:21 WET

4M - End of Mission

The JT65B amateur radio payload, which successfully completed a lunar
flyby, has fallen silent after transmitting for 438 hours

During the afternoon of November 10 the battery voltage dropped from 13.1V
to 12.1V and continued falling. The last signal was received by *Rein W6SZ*
at 01:35 UT on November 11 when the battery voltage had fallen to 8.4 volts.

*Ghislain LX2RG* posted the following to the Moon Net list:

*Here at Luxspace, we have to thank you all for the reports, for the
tracking, and we also hope that we provided you with the challenges you
expected. 4M may possibly awaken from time to time if illumination becomes
better. We shall now endeavor to prepare the next one.*

Manfred Memorial Moon Mission (4M) LX0OHB-4M
http://moon.luxspace.lu/blog/