ARLA/CLUSTER: Acompanhe a vida da radioamadora Cathy Colless (M0RTW) na Antarctica como "Radio Communications Officer"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 3 de Novembro de 2014 - 13:24:12 WET

UK radio ham arrives in Antarctica

Radio amateur Cathy Colless M0RTW has arrived at the Rothera Research
Station where she will be the Radio Communications Officer for the
next six months

She writes: Flying into Rothera I was invited to take the jump-seat in
the cockpit. This allowed me to listen into all the radio
communications for the landing procedure. As you might expect
meteorology is the major topic of the aviation communication messages.

Earlier this month she wrote about the HF radios she'll be using in
Antarctica, see
http://passyourmessage.com/2014/10/04/hf-radios/

Read her other blog posts at
http://passyourmessage.com/