ARLA/CLUSTER: Trabalho voluntário reconhecido na realização da Hamvention Dayton 2014

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 26 de Maio de 2014 - 13:05:25 WEST

Volunteer recognition (Dayton 2014)

Radio Amateurs of Canada would like to thank the following volunteers
(apologies if we missed anyone) who helped staff the booth at the
recent Hamvention in Dayton and other wise worked the event:
Ian MacFarquhar ve9im, former Vice President who worked the booth, met
with our insurance team, and worked the vendors to get advertising for
TCA.
Ken Clarke ve7bc, Geoff Smith va3gs and Barry Allison ve3njk are
members who helped out in response to the call for volunteers; as well
as Jerry Beneteau ve3ext, member of our insurance team and insurance
expert.

Radio Amateurs of Canada