ARLA/CLUSTER: Po Navy PSK Contest

A. Inacio ct1czt gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 15 de Maio de 2014 - 15:40:22 WEST

*THIS WEEK'S CONTESTSCompiled by Bruce Horn, WA7BNM May 12 - 19, 2014
Edition*

The web versions of this weekly calendar and of the WA7BNM 13-Month
Calendar can be found at:http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/  You can
also access a text version of the 13-month calendar at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestcal.txt

Please send corrections and additions directly to me. The 13-month web
calendar is updated as new contest information is received. If you wish to
unsubscribe, please notify me and you'll be immediately removed from the
mailing list.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn  hornucopia.com)

This e-mail is divided into three sections:
- Details of this week's contests
- List of following week's contests
- Contest log submittal addresses and deadlines for recent contests

-----------------
*THIS WEEK'S CONTESTS:*

*Portuguese Navy Day Contest, Digital: 0800Z-2359Z, May 17  Mode: Digital*
  Bands: 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m
  Classes: Single Op
  Exchange: NRA Club: Member No. + CQ Zone - non-member: QSO No. + CQ Zone
  Work stations: Once per band
  QSO Points: See rules
  Multipliers: Each country once per band
  Score Calculation: Total score = total QSO points x total mults
  Submit logs by: June 6, 2014
  E-mail logs to: nra[at]nra[dot]pt
  Mail logs to: (none)
  Find rules at: http://www.nra.pt/portuguese-navy-day-contest---2014.html