ARLA/CLUSTER: Equipa do LituanicaSAT-1 divulga actualização realizada a 14 de Maio.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 15 de Maio de 2014 - 13:05:59 WEST

LituanicaSAT-1 update May 14, 2014

The *LituanicaSAT-1* team have provided a further update on their CubeSat
which was deployed from the International Space Station (ISS) on February 28

Dear radio amateurs,

As most of you have already noticed, since May 12 the satellite has been
set up to nominal operational mode permanently with noticeable 9k6 baud
packet telemetry on 437.544 MHz every 30s. However  next day on May 13 a
telemetry report from W7KKE has shown that a latchup has been detected on
3.3 V1 EPS channel.

This channel is providing power for CW FM beacon and photo camera.
Furthermore following reports from W7KKE and LU4EOU have shown that an OBC
reset had occurred on Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 16:27 UT and on 14 May 2014,
01:47 UT (9 h 20 min since first reset).

The reason for these resets and latchup are still unknown but currently all
systems are working properly. Due to that we prefer to leave the satellite
in safe mode during passes outside the range of our ground station in
Vilnius.

Best Regards,
LituanicaSAT-1 team

LituanicaSAT-1