ARLA/CLUSTER: Validação de QSL´s para diplomas na Dayton Hamvention 2014

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 13 de Maio de 2014 - 12:56:57 WEST

Dayton Hamvention Card Checking

The ARRL DXCC Blog announces:
"Card checking will be done at the Dayton Hamvention during all
operating hours of the convention Friday, Saturday and Sunday May
16-18th, 2014.

"We will be checking applications for all ARRL award programs. Please
see the associated web site for the current forms, fees, rules etc at:
DXCC (DX Century Club) www.arrl.org/dxcc
WAS (Worked All States) www.arrl.org/was
VUCC (VHF/UHF Century Club) www.arrl.org/vucc
WAC (Worked All Continents) www.arrl.org/wac

"Be sure to complete all paperwork prior to attending as DXCC cannot do
this for you. We will have forms available at the table if needed."

They list some important steps (including fees) that will help make
the card checking process run smoothly at:
http://www.arrl.org/DXCC-blog

Fonte: OPDX