ARLA/CLUSTER: TX Factor Dayton Preview Podcast

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 12 de Maio de 2014 - 13:18:15 WEST

TX Factor Dayton Preview Podcast with Henry Ruminski W8HJR official
spokesperson for Hamvention

Dayton is nearly here for another year and TX Factor's *Bob McCreadie
G0FGX*has been chatting to *Henry
Ruminski W8HJR*, official spokesperson for Hamvention.

In our exclusive audio interview Henry tells us more about this amazing
event. After our conversation we decided we have to get there in person
next year to see it for ourselves, it sounds amazing!

Listen to the interview at our TX Talk page at
http://www.txfilms.co.uk/txfactor/txtalk.shtml

On the TX Talk page you will also find our latest podcast of the GB2RS News
provided by the RSGB and read by Bob McCreadie.

You can access all our audio podcasts via our website and see all available
episodes of TX Factor the only UK TV Show dedicated to amateur radio. You
can also subscribe to our podcasts via I Tunes.