ARLA/CLUSTER: Visitar a Dayton Hamvention "à cabeça" de W5KUB e com o astronauta Douglas Wheelock

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 12 de Maio de 2014 - 13:08:11 WEST

Astronaut to co-host Hamvention live webstream

Its time for the live webcast of the Dayton Hamvention.

* w5kub.com <http://w5kub.com>* will go live on Wed May 14 as they drive
the 500 miles from Memphis, TN, to Dayton OH.

We will have video stream up on Thursday during set up, and then of course
during the show on Fri, Sat, and Sun the 16, 17 18th.

Join in on the fun. chat with us directly or with other hams around the
world on our chat room.

Last year during hamvention, we had 47,300 viewers follow us during the
live 5 day webcast. They were in over 100 countries. This year I have a
special guest, *Astronaut Douglas Wheelock* who will join us all day on
Friday and Sat morning and co-host our show.

Also don't forget that we have many prizes that we give out to lucky
viewers such as antenna tuners, radios, antennas, weather stations, antenna
analyzers, microphones, qsl cards, 24 hr clocks etc.

So tune it to http://w5kub.com for the fun.

Also join our facebook webcast group for updates at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/

Thanks,
*Tom W5KUB*