ARLA/CLUSTER: Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps in full colour with excellent detail

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 24 de Março de 2014 - 13:55:47 WET

We have produced an Amateur Radio World Prefix Map which is unbranded, i.e.
there are no radio manufacturers logo's on the maps, we have found that
Radio Amateurs who own a Yaesu transceiver do not want a map that has a
Kenwood or Icom logo and vice versa, so our maps appeal to ALL radio hams.

MAPS are FULLY up to date and include all the latest updates....
PJ4 Bonaire, PJ5 St Eustatius, PJ6 Saba, PJ7 St Maarten and Z8 South Sudan

Our finished maps measure approximately 39" x 27" and are printed on photo
quality silk paper, we have sold our maps all over the world, this includes
USA, Canada, UAE, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Martinique, Chile,
Mexico, Argentina, Israel and all over Europe to name but a few, they have
been a great success.

Our maps are printed on professional litho printing machines using photo
quality paper to the highest standard, they are the best quality available,
they are NEW and unused...

I will post anywhere in the world, maps will arrive rolled up in a poster
tube.

The costs are given below....

UK - £10.50 Including insured postage .

Europe - £11.75 GBP (13.94 Euro's) Including insured postage .

USA/Rest of the World - £12.75 GBP ($20.35) Including insured postage.

*All Payments should be made in GBP via Paypal to
*maps  hamcall.co.uk<gm0phw  hamcall.co.uk>

 *I can also be contacted on the following email address... *

maps  hamcall.co.uk <gm0phw  hamcall.co.uk>

I'm Ok in any call book and QRZ.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

73's,

Mike (gm0phw)