ARLA/CLUSTER: Reino Unido pode ver a banda de 2m expandida até 147 MHz em Junho

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 23 de Março de 2014 - 16:13:24 WET

2m band in UK to expand by 1MHz to 147 MHz in June?

It looks like we will see the 2m band in the UK expanded by 1MHz to
144-147MHz... maybe as soon a June this year.

This slide was part of the presentation at Wireless Communications for
Business Expo (WCBE) 2014 by Paul Jarvis, Head of Business Radio at
Ofcom.

While Amateur Radio was not the point of the particular meeting, it
was interesting to note that we will be getting a significant hand-out
of VHF spectrum.

There appear to be 4 x 12.5KHz channels which will be "no go"
frequencies as we will be sharing with other users.

Mike G8TIC

Slide from presentation, here:
http://www.tubby.org/2m/ofcom_146_147mhz.png