ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Mar 10-17 Contest Calendar

A. Inacio ct1czt gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 13 de Março de 2014 - 20:57:40 WET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <contestcalendar  b4h.net>
Date: 2014-03-13 5:20 GMT+00:00
Subject: Mar 10-17 Contest Calendar

                              THIS WEEK'S CONTESTS
                         Compiled by Bruce Horn, WA7BNM

                            March 10 - 17, 2014 Edition

The web versions of this weekly calendar and of the WA7BNM 13-Month
Calendar can be found at: http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/  You can
also access a text version of the 13-month calendar at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestcal.txt

Please send corrections and additions directly to me. The 13-month web
calendar is updated as new contest information is received. If you wish to
unsubscribe, please notify me and you'll be immediately removed from the
mailing list.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn  hornucopia.com)

This e-mail is divided into three sections:
- Details of this week's contests
- List of following week's contests
- Contest log submittal addresses and deadlines for recent contests

THIS WEEK'S CONTESTS:
*PN Quick CW Contest: 0900Z-1040Z, Mar 15*
  Mode: CW
  Bands: 40m Only
  Classes: Single Op
  Max power: 100 Watts
  Exchange: PN Member: "PN" + member no.

non-Member: Serial No.
  QSO Points: (see rules)
  Multipliers: Each PN member
  Score Calculation: Total score = total QSO points x total mults
  Submit logs by: March 25, 2014
  E-mail logs to: nra[dot]contest[at]nra[dot]pt
  Mail logs to: (none)
  Find rules at: http://www.nra.pt/pn-quick-cw-contest_-in..html

CONTEST LOG SUBMITTAL DEADLINES FOR RECENT CONTESTS
Please consult the individual contest rules to determine what log
documentation must be submitted (i.e. summary sheet, dupe sheets, etc.).

PN Quick CW Contest:   March 11, 2014
  E-mail:  nra[dot]contest[at]nra[dot]pt
  Mail:  (none)
  Find rules at: http://www.nra.pt/pn-quick-cw-contest_-in..html