ARLA/CLUSTER: Varios projects de antenas by W3GAS

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 3 de Março de 2014 - 19:44:29 WET

No link: http://www.w3gas.com/MyLoopPage.html

75 - 80 Meters ~ Bow Tie Loop - The SOOPER LOOP update (10/1/13)
       More detailed information about the horizontal radiators.

40 Meters ~ Baux Car Loop - The best wire antenna ever built for 40 Meters.

40 Meters ~ The "PERvert" - A cheap vertical using fiberglass poles and coax.

10 and 6 Meters ~ the SCHLOOP Loop (See my LightBox pages)
      The original W3GAS low budget YAGI PAGES: October 2013  (updated)

The G5RVnaught ~ The folded dipole project. (11/23/13)

The use of ANTENNA SOFTWARE: MMANA-GAL (a review)

The BAUX CAR experiment ~ Various Bands ~ Various adjustments.

The POP Loop on 20 Meters ~ The low down on Delta Loops.
       The PERVERTED OLD PERSON'S Loop for 14 MHz.

Using the MFJ antenna analyzer (tips and other bullshit - 11/08/13)

The QUESTIONABLE CALL page ~ Here is where I get ugly or silly!

The DIPPY, a ROTATABLE DIPOLE on 20 METERS

73's de Carlos CT1GFQ
SKCC#466C (K3Y 2014 EU-PRT)
REP#1406