ARLA/CLUSTER: TX Factor vai estar presente em Friedrichshafen

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 26 de Junho de 2014 - 13:25:38 WEST

TX Factor bring Friedrichshafen to you in special audio and video features!

TX Factor's Bob McCreadie G0FGX has been chatting to Petra Rathgeber,
the Show Director for Ham Radio, Europe's biggest ham radio event
which takes place this weekend 27th to 29th June.

To listen to the interview just go
http://www.txfilms.co.uk/txfactor/txtalk.shtml
and find out more about this truly amazing show.

Even if you can't get there this year TX Factor, the UK's only TV show
dedicated to amateur radio will be filming a special episode that will
bring the event to you in HD with Mike, Bob and Nick as your guides!

The special Freidrichshafen episode will be available in July so keep
an eye on www.txfactor.co.uk for the latest.

Remember we are posting new video and audio features all the time
including our very popular GB2RS News podcast. Its easy to sign up for
all our feeds so that you wont miss any of our video or audio
features.

STOP PRESS: We will also be posting audio reports direct from Ham
Radio at Friedrichshafen in our TX talk section this weekend, so make
sure you listen in for the latest news from Europe's biggest ham radio
show!