ARLA/CLUSTER: MSF em 60 kHz vai parar para manutenção a 12 de Junho

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 5 de Junho de 2014 - 13:01:06 WEST

MSF Outage - 12 June 2014

The NPL website reports:
The MSF 60 kHz time and frequency signal broadcast from Anthorn Radio
Station will be shut down on *Thursday 12 June 2014 from 10:00 to 14:00 BST*

The interruption to the transmission is required to allow maintenance work
to be carried out in safety.

If you require any additional information, please contact us at:
communications  npl.co.uk
<communications  npl.co.uk?subject=Planned%20MSF%20Outage>

Or alternatively please see our website:
www.npl.co.uk/time
<http://cl.exct.net/?ju=fe2910727067077a741d74&ls=fdbf15737c670c7f7012747462&m=ff051772746606&l=fe51157672600c797c13&s=fe2b1c74736c0479751476&jb=ffcf14&t=>

*Please note *- the MSF signal was off-air from 23:00 on Saturday 24 May
until 14:00 BST on Wednesday 28 May, due to the failure of an essential
component at Anthorn Radio Station. We apologise for any inconvenience this
may have caused.

Our thanks to *Tony Dixon, G4CJC* for spotting the above item