ARLA/CLUSTER: AMSAT apela a contribuições para o satélite Fox-1C

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 28 de Julho de 2014 - 11:28:24 WEST

How to contribute to the Fox-1C satellite

With the recent announcement of the launch opportunity for the *Fox-1C
*Cubesat,
AMSAT has an immediate need to raise funds to cover both the launch
contract and additional materials for construction and testing for Fox-1C.

We have set a fundraising goal of $125,000 to cover these expenses over the
next 12 months, and allow us to continue to keep amateur radio in space.

Contributing to Fox-1C: let us count the ways.

To contribute specifically to the Fox-1C satellite, you can specify this in
your communication with AMSAT, and in the "For" line if you pay by check.

Via E-mail:
martha  amsat.org

Via telephone:
>From the US call toll free at (888) 322-6728
>From all other locations call (301) 822-4376

Via regular mail:
Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT)
10605 Concord St, #304
Kensington, MD 20895

On line:
Go to www.amsat.org and select the "Support the Fox Satellite" DONATE
button in the upper right. This will take you to PayPal where you may
donate any amount. If desired, you can make this a monthly recurring
donation. You may cancel this at any time through your PayPal account. All
contributions at this time go directly to the Fox-1C satellite. This is
specified in the Reference on the PayPal page.

Go to the AMSAT Store http://store.amsat.org/catalog/ and select
General Donations from the left column. When you check out, note in the
remarks section that you want the contribution to go to Fox-1C.

However you chose to contribute, thank you for helping to Keep Amateur
Radio in Space!