ARLA/CLUSTER: Transmissão da SAQ no Natal de 2013 recebe mais de 50 reportes

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Janeiro de 2014 - 13:20:30 WET

SAQ transmission heard in Connecticut

The 17.2 kHz transmission from Sweden on Christmas Eve 2013 was picked
up in Connecticut

Here is a Preliminary Summary Report of the Christmas Eve transmission
with the Alexanderson alternator on VLF 17.2 kHz.

This time we received 50 more reports than before. This transmission
was one of the best received ever.

Also listen to a recording from Connecticut in USA.

An up-dated version of the Summary Report can be seen on our website
http://www.alexander.n.se/ later on.

Regards

SM6NM/Lars

SAQ 17.2 kHz transmissions on Christmas Eve
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/december2013/
saq_transmissions_on_christmas_eve.htm