ARLA/CLUSTER: Youngsters On The Air Italy 2015

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Dezembro de 2014 - 11:21:37 WET

The 5th YOTA Youngsters On The Air summer event will take place July
18-25 in Italy

The 2015 youth radio camp will take place in Italy, organized by ARI
(Associazione Radioamatori Italiani).

In this week teams of young radio amateurs from several countries will
be participating in all kind of amateur radio activities. Think about
workshops, contesting and ARDF, we will try to show many aspects of
the radio hobby. Off course you will also get the chance to learn
about other cultures, in the famous intercultural evening you will get
the chance to try food and drinks from all participating countries. As
we go to Italy, we will also show you the country and Italian
traditions.

This is just a little bit about what we are going to do in this event.
It will be a great experience for all participants which they will
never forget. To get a better feeling about this, have a look at the
gallery from previous events.

When: July 18-25 2015
Participants: each IARU member society is invited to take part with a
team. A team consist of maximum 5 persons, 4 Persons with the age
15-25 years and one person is dedicated as team leader.
Location: Marina di Massa, Tuscany
Fees: travel costs to Pisa airport and €25 per participant
All other costs (accomodation, food, activities) will be covered, main
funder of the event is IARU R1.

If your member society is interested to participate, please respond to
italy  ham-yota.com by 27 January 2015 with sending in this application
form.
http://www.ham-yota.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Application-form-YOTA2015.pdf

There is a limit of 75 participants. Make sure you will apply in time.
We will announce the participating countries shortly after the deadline.

For any questions, please contact italy  ham-yota.com

IARU Region 1 http://iaru-r1.org/