ARLA/CLUSTER: Recepção portátil da ISS SSTV usando um RTL-SDR

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 22 de Dezembro de 2014 - 13:41:00 WET

ISS SSTV reception on a portable setup using RTL-SDR

Standing in a car park, I was able to successfully receive the images
using a handheld 3 element 2m Yagi antenna connected to a rtl-sdr USB
dongle.

The dongle was connected to Windows-8 tablet using a USB OTG cable.

I was running SDR# to listen and record the FM audio on 145.800MHz.

I had a LNA connected between the antenna and rtl-sdr but since the
the downlink from the ISS was quite strong it was probably not
required.

M0JJS

http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AJSBHtaj7Y?rel=0&showinfo=0