ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamador polaco escutou o ARTSAT2:DESPATCH a 2 316 759 km

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 10 de Dezembro de 2014 - 17:32:41 WET

Polish radio amateurs two million km record

On December 8, 2014 Michal Zawada SQ5KTM reported – We have made a new
record! Now we are listening [to] ARTSAT2:DESPATCH from deep space distance
2,316,759 km = 7.7 light seconds away!

Our great crew: SP5ULN [Piotr], SP5MG [Piotr], SQ5RWU [Lukasz], SQ5KTM
[Michal], SQ7GMO [Arek], SQ5AAG [Jacek], Sebastian P. and PIAP Team
http://www.piap.eu/
ARTSAT2:DESPATCH was received at over 2 million km on December 8, 2014

On December 7 the same group of radio amateurs also received the 437.385
MHz amateur radio signal from the Shin’en2 spacecraft at a distance of
1,511,246 km.

Shin’en2 437.385 MHz nominal
http://www.shin-en2.jp/index_E.html

ARTSAT2:DESPATCH 437.325 MHz nominal