ARLA/CLUSTER: Paid and refused QSO

CT1GZB - José Luís Proença ct1gzb netcabo.pt
Terça-Feira, 9 de Dezembro de 2014 - 16:38:55 WET

Como já tinha dito, há “â€radioamadoresâ€â€  que tem este hobby como um negócio.

73 de José Luís Proença, Operador do Posto Emissor CT1GZB
ARVM # 53, REP # 1418, SKCC # 8178, CT-QRP # 058, NRA # PN 077
http://ct1gzb.blogspot.com

From: A. Inacio
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:53 AM
To: vk7cw  bigpond.com
Subject: ARLA/CLUSTER: Paid and refused QSO

Hello Steve
I have received back my own QSL Card with your information saying ...sorry it is not in the log.
I've to tell you I'm disgusting. I did the QSO exactly  as stated on the card. As it was my first one with Tasmania I've logged it  and immediately sent it  just in accordance with your request at  QRZ.COM.
I've to admit you did not take enough care with your  log otherwise this QSO must I say must be there.  Probably your goal is to catch US $. Ok this time you've got three. That's ok. Be sure, soon I'll spread this information about you and your behavior.  As you you know there is a black list on the net. For sure soonest you will be there as a Dollar Hunt.
Many thanks for being equal to yourself. " Dollar hunt"
73
Be happy with my dollars
I Am Antonio Gamito
CT1CZT