ARLA/CLUSTER: São Marino (T7) vai participar no Concurso IARU R1 VHF 2014 e também activar via satelite

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 29 de Agosto de 2014 - 13:28:08 WEST

IARU contest and satellite operations planned

*Boris, T7/9A2GA* and *Neven, T7/9A5YY* are pleased to announce activity
from T7 (San Marino) during IARU I Region VHF Contest 2014 and on the
amateur radio satellites.

Boris and Neven plan to operate the amateur radio satellites from the
Republic of San Marino (grid JN63FW) from Friday 5th September until Sunday
7th September 2014 and will be active during the day on the majority of
satellite passes.

They plan to be on air via AO-7, FO-29 and SO-50 satellites (CW, SSB, FM)

Please, be short giving reports and give others chance to do satellite QSO
with them.

During the IARU I Region VHF contest 2014 from Saturday 6th September, 2014
14:00 UTC till Sunday 7th September, 2014 14:00 UTC they will participate
from the same location (grid JN63FW) using portable Yagi antennas and TX
power 10W input.

Visit IARU Contest Calender 2014:
http://www.contestvhf.net/iv3kkw/
IARU%20Contest%20Calendar%202014_v3.pdf
<http://www.contestvhf.net/iv3kkw/IARU%20Contest%20Calendar%202014_v3.pdf>

It will be our pleasure, if you answer on our IARU I Region VHF contest and
satellite CQs from T7 (San Marino)!

QSL via home calls 9A2GA and 9A5YY, for details see: http://www.qrz.com/.

73 de
* Neven, 9A5YY *