ARLA/CLUSTER: Alguem sabe onde encontrar G4UEG - Paul Leach.???

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 19 de Agosto de 2014 - 12:08:31 WEST

Amateur radio club needs your help

*Bob, G0YYY* has contacted Southgate News with this please for help.

Bob writes
I'm a member of the Farnborough Society FDRS. We are trying to find a past
member who moved and holds one of the clubs calls. We would like to know if
any of you have RSGB call books for 1985-93. We have this guy up to 1985.
His call *G4UEG Paul Leach*. We liked your web page and thought we'd give
you all a try. We tried the RSGB and OFCOM, but they can't come up with any
information either!!

73 and Thanks

*Bob Konowicz G0YYY*

So, if you have any RSGB call books covering the period 1985-93 and are
able to help, please email Bob at g0yyy.radio  gmail.com