ARLA/CLUSTER: ARRL anuncia os "primeiros frutos" da alteração legislativa "The Amateur Radio Parity Act' HR.4969"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Agosto de 2014 - 13:28:33 WEST

 ARRL issue update on HR.4969

The ARRL report that early efforts on behalf of 'The Amateur Radio
Parity Act' HR.4969 are bearing fruit

HR.4969 will ensure that every radio ham in the US, regardless of the
community they live in, will have the opportunity to practice their
avocation from their own homes without breaking any rules or fear of
reprisal.

If enacted, HR 4969 would direct the FCC to extend the the reasonable
accommodation protections to those amateurs who are living in
deed-restricted communities. Known as "CC&Rs" (covenants, conditions
and restrictions) are the prohibitions and limitations placed on
properties by builders or home-owner associations (HOAs) which prevent
licensed Amateurs from erecting even modest antennas.

“With Congress on break for the month of August, we are encouraging
our members to meet with their representatives while they are home on
break in their districts, and urge their support for HR.4969,” said
ARRL Regulatory Information Manager Dan Henderson, N1ND. “We’re very
pleased with the initial response, but the more noise we make, the
better our chances.”

Read the ARRL story at
http://www.arrl.org/news/early-efforts-on-behalf-of-the-amateur-radio-parity-act-hr-4969-bearing-fruit