ARLA/CLUSTER: Video: Como receber PSK-31 no iPad

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 8 de Abril de 2014 - 13:22:15 WEST

Receiving PSK-31 on an iPad

Randy Hall K7AGE has released a video showing how to decode amateur
radio PSK-31 transmissions on an iPad

Back in 2007 I posted my Introduction to PSK-31 video. In that video I
showed how you can quickly be receiving PSK-31 using free DigiPan
software for the PC by placing the PC's microphone near the radio's
speaker. Hundreds or maybe even thousands of people have become active
on PSK-31 using this and other PSK-31 videos that I have posted.

In this video I show PSKer running on my iPad 2 placed near my radio
to receive PSK-31. PSKer is available for $2.99. A similar application
is available for Android, Droid PSK.

Watch Receiving PSK-31 on an iPad
 www.youtube.com/embed/CJslXYD6-4Q?rel=0

PSKer