ARLA/CLUSTER: Modificação para todos os Kenwood TS-590

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 7 de Abril de 2014 - 10:34:49 WEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt  gmail.com>
Date: 2014-04-07 9:46 GMT+01:00
Subject: [CT-Com. & Tec.] Modificação para todos os TS590
To: ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias <
ct-comunicacoes-e-tecnologias  googlegroups.com>, Jose Lopes <
ct1cjj  gmail.com>

Bom dia,

todos os representantes dos EUA estão a receber esta informação, alguém tem
informação se a GITEI já está a fazer esta modificação?

NOTA que esta modificação é GRATIS para equipamentos com e sem garantia!

​
73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M

Here is info I got from one of my Kenwood dealers and I wanted you all to
get the word:

Attention all Kenwood Dealers,

We understand that there are TS-590S owners that are still having problems
with the ALC spike issue, even after a firmware upgrade lowered the spike. If
you have a customer with an amp that is shutting off and going into standby
please share this info with them. The radio must be sent to a Kenwood
Service center for the modification, it takes approximately 1.5 hours to
complete and takes several parts,  it is not doable by the end user.

*There is no charge for this modification, in or out of warranty.*

Kenwood will pay the return shipping from the service center.

The owner pays for shipping to the service center, and we take care of the
rest!

The U.S. service centers will be *ready to perform the modification in late
April.*

Serial number range: B09xxxxx to BC3xxxxx

>From SN B4100001 the modification has been applied.

Thanks for your support.
Kenwood USA

Here is the Service Centers information for Amateur Radio Products

KENWOOD AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER - PACIFIC
19501 East Walnut Drive South
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748
Phone: 626-333-2443
http://fthgroupinc.com

KENWOOD AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER - EAST
829 LYNNHAVEN PARKWAY #130
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23452-7224
Phone: 757-340-1702
http://www.avsl.net