ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo Icom ID-5100 é hoje apresentado no Reino Unido

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 2 de Abril de 2014 - 14:03:17 WEST

Have you seen the new Icom ID-5100?

Today the Martin Lynch and Sons sales team were  treated with a visit from
Icom’s *John Turner*, who came bearing Icom’s soon to be released *ID-5100*.

Offering dual band 50w vhf/uhf operation on independent band units via a
large touch sensitive screen, D-star as standard to enable world-wide
communications for when the local analogue repeater is quiet. A simple User
Interface for safe mobile operation alongside Bluetooth integration with
Icom’s very own android app. The ultimate modern vhf/uhf mobile transceiver!

Having spent a few hours with this latest offering from Icom, it’s great to
see the amateur radio market stepping into the future and integrating with
communication devices from everyday life. We look forward to receiving our
stock soon!

If you would like further information regarding the Icom ID-5100 feel free
to contact our sales team via sales  hamradio.co.uk

Regards

*Tony Wiltshire, M0TNY/ZB2TY*
Senior Sales

tel: +44 (0) 345 2300 599