ARLA/CLUSTER: On The Air: Portuguese Navy Museum, is celebrating its 150 years

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 6 de Setembro de 2013 - 10:54:52 WEST

Dear OMs

This year 2013, Portuguese Navy Museum, is celebrating its 150 years
since it was founded by the King D. Luís I.

It is special ocasion and everything is being done by the autorities
in order to honour this beautifull Museum.

The Portuguese Navy Hamradio Club - NRA has joined the celebrations
with a special event station CR5150NM mounted just at the door of the
Museum.

So we will be active from September 8th soon in the morning until
September 14th in all bands, except 10 MHz, according with propagation
conditions. Will work CW, SSB and eventualy PSK.

A very well produced QSL Card will be issued and sent to the contacted stations.

QSL information is Via Bureau or Direct to CS5NRA.

Please See: http://www.qrz.com/db/CR5150NM

Best Regards  for everybody

CT1CZT - António Gamito
Member: PN001, MI365, MF1026, CA145, FN054,  ARLA003, REP308, EPC4787, CTC 2148
www.nra.pt www.rep.pt