ARLA/CLUSTER: JOTA 2013: Lista de frequencias livres do concurso alemão "WAG contest"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 18 de Outubro de 2013 - 14:58:08 WEST

Contest-free frequencies for JOTA

The Scouts.org site reports on frequencies that may be free of contest
activity for JOTA

The site says:

Unfortunately there is a large amateur-radio competition in Germany
during the JOTA weekend, called the WAG contest. However, we are
pleased that the contest organisers have again arranged for
frequencies that are kept free of contest traffic, so we can have a
JOTA with minimal interference.

The list of frequencies is at
http://www.scout.org/node/6705

56th JOTA 2013