ARLA/CLUSTER: São necessários operadores para estação de concurso em Curaçau

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 9 de Outubro de 2013 - 13:11:35 WEST

 Curacao ops needed

*Geoff, W0CG/7* (PJ2DX), the rental co-ordinator for the Caribbean
Contesting Consortium's (CCC) Signal Point PJ2T Station on Curacao
(SA-099, WLOTA LH-0942), reports:

"None of the members of the CCC group are able to be at the QTH for the
December ARRL 10 meter contest except for me.

If you would like to come as a single op, or would like to put together a
team to operate the contest during that time, let me know.

I could operate with you if you wish, or turn it all over to you if that's
your preference. (We will be signing PJ2T, and that letter of permission
has already been issued.) The station is very capable on 10, with seven
yagis available on 10 in various configurations and aimed in various
directions. You would have two bedrooms available, each with a private
bathroom and two beds. Questions? Drop me an E-mail for details."

Geoff's E-mail address is: ghoward  kent.edu

Fonte:OPDX