ARLA/CLUSTER: Muitas e variadas radio piratas antes da banda dos 40m

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2013 - 17:17:54 WET

  Some QSLs <http://ionosfere.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/some-qsls/> I have
been happy to receive some QSLs from the listening sessions during late
2012!

I have received QSLs from following stations:

   - Crazy Wave Radio (Germany), reported/QSL received 1.1.2013/11.1.2013
   - Radio Tarzan (The Netherlands), reported/QSL received
   2.1.2013/13.1.2013
   - Radio Mustang (The Netherlands), reported/QSL received
   19.1.2013/21.1.2013

Besides those, I also received a letter as a response from BBC Radio
Ulster, but one can hardly count that as a  QSL…(I will scan the letter and
add it to the blog later)

But here are the real QSLs that I have received so far this year:
  [image: QSL from Radio Mustang (6300
kHz)]<http://ionosfere.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/some-qsls/juha/> QSL
from Radio Mustang (6300 kHz)  [image: QSL from Radio Tarzan (6290
kHz)]<http://ionosfere.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/some-qsls/qslradiotazrzandegoeie/>
QSL
from Radio Tarzan (6290 kHz)  [image: QSL from Crazy Wave Radio (6300
kHz)]<http://ionosfere.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/some-qsls/cwrqsl31-12-12/>
QSL
from Crazy Wave Radio (6300 kHz)

Many thanks for QSLs to you all!

In year 2012 I didn’t have too many possibilities for DXing, but
nevertheless, here are the logs from my listening sessions in late 2012 and
early 2013.