ARLA/CLUSTER: Os radioamadores ainda são relevantes hoje em dia.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Novembro de 2013 - 12:28:31 WET

Ham radios still relevant today

The Journal Gazette reports on amateur radio and the 41st annual Fort
Wayne Hamfest and Computer Expo

The newspaper interviews James Boyer KB9IH who is quoted as saying
“The general public may not be aware that we are at the forefront of
technology”. “We reinvent modes of communication all the time. Amateur
radios are essentially the original cellphones – that’s where the
technology came from.”

Read the full story at
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20131115/ENT/
311159996/1007/ENT

Allen County Amateur Radio Technical Society
http://www.fortwaynehamfest.com/