ARLA/CLUSTER: Dados keplerianos para o FUNcube-1

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 12 de Novembro de 2013 - 13:20:02 WET

Amateur Radio FUNcube-1 CubeSat update

The FUNcube-1 software team is working feverishly to complete the
FUNcube Dashboard software that will be used to decode and display the
telemetry that will be transmitted from the spacecraft on 145.935 MHz

Whilst they finish their work here are some provisional pre-launch
Keplerian Elements (Keps). We may well receive an updated set nearer
to the day of launch but we expect that these should be good enough
for the first few hours/days after launch.

Satellite: FUNCUBE-1
Catalog number: 99991
Epoch time:      13325.309563080
Element set:    1
Inclination:      97.7956 deg
RA of node:      38.2570 deg
Eccentricity:    0.0059925
Arg of perigee:  198.5190 deg
Mean anomaly:    336.5388 deg
Mean motion:  14.77841394 rev/day
Decay rate:      0.00000106
Epoch rev:          1

The particular method of deployment used by this Dnepr launch vehicle
means that the dispersion of all the objects may be somewhat more
rapid than we are commonly used to, so this may help the experts
determine which object is which.

FUNcube-1 will initially be transmitting only about 30 mW of output
power, this is its “Safe Mode”, so a steerable Yagi will greatly help
reception.

When the spacecraft is eventually transmitting data in its normal
“Educational Mode” the signal is expected to be about 10 dB louder.

To stay up-to-date with what has happening with the FUNcube project
and, in particular, with the FUNcube-1 spacecraft please visit
http://www.funcube.org.uk/

You can register for automatic email notifications of all the updates
by clicking on the “follow this blog” tab towards the bottom right
hand corner of the front page.

best 73

Graham G3VZV

AMSAT-UK http://amsat-uk.org/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AMSAT-UK/208113275898396
Twitter https://twitter.com/AMSAT_UK
FUNcube Yahoo Group http://amsat-uk.org/funcube/yahoo-group/

Share this page with your friends  Follow us

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore
Sharing Services1 Share on facebookFacebookShare on
twitterTwitterShare on rssRSS