ARLA/CLUSTER: No fim de semana vamos visitar a "Dayton Hamvention" "à cabeça" do Tom (W5KUB)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 16 de Maio de 2013 - 12:49:33 WEST

Dayton Hamvention broadcast
It's time for the 2013 Dayton Hamvention broadcast! Please join us
during our live, online broadcast of the Dayton Hamvention this week.
To join the broadcast go to http://W5KUB.com where the fun begins!

New venue for 2013: We will be located inside Hara Arena at Booth
SA302 to provide you with a totally different program. There will be
no rain, hail, sleet, or snow on our cameras this year!!

During the Hamvention, W5KUB will interview vendors regarding their
latest products. We will have many special guests such as Bob Heil
(K9EID) of Heil Sound; Martin F. Jue (K5FLU) founder of MFJ
Enterprises; John Amodeo (NN6JA) producer of ABC TV’s hit show, "Last
Man Standing"; and many more.

During the live broadcast, you will also have the opportunity to meet
and chat with other ham radio operators from all over the world.
During the 2012 Dayton Hamvention we had 47,400 viewers that followed
our broadcast for the 5 day broadcast!

You could win one of 43 prizes, valued over $5,300, which will be
awarded during the broadcast! The prizes include dual band mobile,
HTs, D-star ID-51A, Comet Antenna Analyzer, Heil microphone and
headset, antennas, weather station, computer to radio interface, spool
LMR-400, auto antenna tuners, and much more. These prizes are made
possible because of our relationship with partners; such as,
GigaParts, Ten-Tec, NCG Company, Kantronics, MP Antenna, Heil Sound,
ARRL, MFJ, and many more. In the past year over $10,000 in prizes have
been awarded! Of course, no purchase is necessary to win a prize.
W5KUB is not affiliated with any products or companies and does not
sell any products or services.

Dayton Hamvention broadcast schedule (all times are subject to change):
* Wednesday, May 15th: 1300 UTC (8:00 AM CT) drive from Memphis to
Dayton, Ohio (10 hours). Yes, this will be a live broadcast!

* Thursday, May 16th: 1300 UTC - 2030 UTC (9:00 AM - 4:30 PM ET), set
up at Hara Arena and visit with vendors.

* Friday, May 17th: 1200 UTC - 2100 UTC (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET), Dayton
Hamvention

* Saturday, May 18th: 1200 UTC - 2100 UTC (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET),
Dayton Hamvention

* Sunday, May 19th: 1200 UTC – 1600 UTC (8:00 AM – noon ET), Dayton
Hamvention

* Sunday, May 19th: 1700 UTC (1:00 PM CT) drive from Dayton to Memphis
(10 hours). Yes, this will be a live broadcast!

Join our group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/
to keep up with us year-round.

Also, please help spread the word by posting this announcement in
Facebook and forwarding this to your ham radio friends that may not
have received this message!

We'll 'see' you at Hamvention!.....

73,
Tom Medlin, W5KUB