ARLA/CLUSTER: Lá vou eu visitar a Hamvention de Dayton " à cabeça " do Tom W5KUB

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 14 de Maio de 2013 - 12:13:20 WEST

Live broadcast of Hamvention

It's time again for the W5KUB.com world wide broadcast of Hamvention
This is our 11th year to broadcast.

After 34 years outside
in the fleamarket, W5KUB.COM had moved inside the building for
Hamvention. Space SA302.

Our live broadcast begins on Wed May 15th at 8:00 AM Central time as
we broadcast the 550 Mile drive from Memphis to Dayton live.
The broadcast will be up Thurs as we show various vendors setting up.
Then the show Friday- Sunday.

As in the past, we will be giving out thousands of dollars of ham
prizes to our viewers. Join in on the fun at W5KUB.Com chat room and
talk directly to us or other hams around the world. Last year we have
47,300 viewers follow us during this trip.

See you soon when the fun starts.

Tom W5KUB