ARLA/CLUSTER: RFinder para iPhones e Androids em alemão

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 12 de Maio de 2013 - 08:13:30 WEST

RFinder now available on iPhone and Android in German

In our continuing efforts of localizing *RFinder* - The World Wide Repeater
Directory, we have now released *German* on both iPhone and Android.
RFinder is already available in English, French and Japanese.

RFinder WWRD has data for 178 countries and is growing. Many countries
Frequency Coordinators are using RFinder in their coordination efforts.

RFinder will also be released in English on Windows Phone. It is already
available on Android, iPhone, Web, and directly accessible from RT Systems
and CHIRP radio programmers.

POI's for common GPS platforms, including AVMAP G5/G6, Garmin and TomTom is
available on http://web.rfinder.net. An annual subscription for $9.99US
allows access from all platforms. Repeater data nearly anywhere in the
world is accessible from nearly any computing device.

More information can be found at www.rfinder.net and on facebook
www.facebook.com/rfinderwwrd.

Inquires directly to W2CYK  RFinder.net.
Please translate if required.

*Bob, W2CYK*